These pancakes are amazing! I love having them on the weekends for breakfast when I have a little more time to cook compared to a weekday.
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsp Chia Seed Ground
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Almonds Chopped
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries and almonds in a high-powered blender.
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl and mix in the blueberries and almonds.
- Pour ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- When the top starts to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
Oat flour can be made by blending quick oats. 1 tbsp of baking powder can be used instead of baking soda.
Blueberry, Banana Pancakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 38IU1%
Vitamin C 7mg8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.